REGISTRATION FEE SCHEDULE
|DAY 1||DAY 2||BOTH DAYS||DAY 1||DAY 2||BOTH DAYS||REGISTRATION DEADLINE|
*Additional registration/service fees might apply
*Please note registration is required for all participants
IN-PERSON CONFERENCE REGISTRATION BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Conference Bag and Materials
- Conference Program Book
- Conference Proceedings
- Morning, mid-day, and afternoon refreshments
- Hot Breakfast and Lunch
- Attendance of the Welcome Reception on the first day of conference, providing excellent networking opportunities (please note that registration is required)
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Conference Program Book – a digital copy
- Conference Proceedings – a digital copy
- Attendance of the Welcome Reception Virtually (please note that registration is required)
* Student Discount Registration is intended for those who are a full-time or part-time student in an accredited undergraduate, masters or graduate program. By registering as a student you are required to forward proof of enrollment documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 8, 2022. FAILURE TO DO SO WOULD REQUIRE YOU TO PAY THE REMAINING LATE REGISTRATION FEE AND ANY FEES INCLUDED.
To view options for acceptable proof of enrollment, visit our FAQs page
To obtain a group discount code for groups of 3 or more, email email@example.com and include all the names and emails of each member in your group. Please note that all member of the group are required to register as attendees
Groups of three to six people receive a 15% discount.
Groups of seven people and more receive a 25% discount.
We do not offer full refunds at any time, and as the event gets closer the amount of payment refunded gets smaller. This is due to the fact that the event is planned around the number of attendees registered and upon cancellation the changing number of attendees alters the conference as a whole.
The refund policy is as follows:
Attendees canceling their registration before 3 months until the conference days will receive a 75% refund.
Attendees canceling their registration between one month to three months before the conference days will receive a 50% refund.
No refunds will be permitted for cancellations made a day before the conference days.
|Abstract submission deadline||10/1/21|
|Notification of abstract acceptance/rejection||10/29/21|
|Early bird registration deadline||12/31/21|
|Full paper submission deadline for authors||2/28/22|
|Registration deadline for authors||2/28/22|
|Regular registration deadline||3/25/22|
|Late registration deadline for participants||4/8/22|
|Presentation submission deadline for authors||4/8/22|
* Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends sessions
Thank you for your interest in attending World Future Forum
If you are requesting to register through a Purchase Order(PO), please fill out the form below.
We will reach out to you within 3-5 business days along with a registration code that will allow you to register for the World Future Conference.